Sorry, nothing in cart.
Terms And Conditions
“A half-read book is a half-finished love affair.”
― David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas
The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/” Company” individually and collectively refer to RentReadBuy.com and the terms “Visitor” User” refers to the users.
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit/order at RentReadBuy.com a product of Primewayz Esolutions India Private Limited. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and/or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions because they are binding on all users of this Website.
USE OF CONTENT
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes, or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned or used under license, by the business and/or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organisation’s or entity’s written permission.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation,
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”, or
- Sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and/or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the Web Site to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material .
- That could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or violate any applicable law or regulation
- In a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
The User unilaterally agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of www.RentReadBuy.com or their breach of the terms.
User agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for the cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user’s transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension, or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
The user agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to the user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event, shall the Company’s total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
In no event shall Company or any parties, organisations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organisation or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
The materials on the RentReadBuy web site and mobile app are provided “as is”. RentReadBuy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, RentReadBuy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or mobile app or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall RentReadBuy or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the RentReadBuy website or mobile app, even if RentReadBuy or a RentReadBuy authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on the RentReadBuy web site or mobile app could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. RentReadBuy does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. RentReadBuy may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. RentReadBuy does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
RentReadBuy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by RentReadBuy of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
DISCLAIMER WRITER’S CORNER
The author on Writer’s Corner hereby understands and agrees to the following terms:
- The author is submitting his content on Writer’s Corner in his/her own will to RentReadBuy for the purpose of activities, distribution, and promotion.
- The author can expect the services from RentReadBuy that are listed in the RentReadBuy website www.RentReadBuy.com, under the package the author has selected.
- Additional services not listed in the selected package are available on additional payment.
- RentReadBuy takes no responsibility for the content of an Author / Writer. The views expressed in the post are solely those of the author and RentReadBuy has nothing to do with the ownership of the content.
- The author assures that this work is original and not exactly the same as any other literature written by someone else, ruling out the possibilities of any copyright issues with other authors. In case the article/content is found to be plagiarized or copied, RentReadBuy will have the right to withdraw the writeup from circulation with no refund.
- The author/writer assures that he/she owns the right/copyright of all the images and photos used with the writeup. No image can be used for which the author does not own the copyright. RentReadBuy will not be a part of any lawsuit arising, if any, for anyone challenging the use of copyrighted photo/image in the book, and RentReadBuy may withdraw the writeup – if any such lawsuit / legal proceedings happen about the use of copyrighted image/photo. If any lawsuit arises from the writeup in this regard and RentReadBuy is by any chance made a part of it, the author/writer will pay the legal expenses, fines, compensation if any applicable on RentReadBuy.
- The author/writer assures that his/her writeup is not among the 5 categories of RentReadBuy does not print and distribute:
- Plagiarised, or copied books. If the submitted writeup has copied content, copy-pasted from other books, websites, blogs, etc; even if parts of it; it does not qualify as an original work. Writer’s Corner publishes only original works. If the manuscript has copied content, those portions will have to be removed or rewritten in original words.
- Pornographic or obscene writeup.
- Write-up propagating the ideology of terrorist groups, anti-government in content, or against the interest of the nation.
- Write-up/ Article containing personal attacks, allegations or hatred towards a real person(s), organisation (s) or communities, books containing legal case histories & solicitations of past, presently continuing or planned future litigation with a real person(s), organisation (s) or communities.
- Write-up/ Article that postulates, propagate or promote superstition and superstitious thinking, like astrology, palmistry, feng shui, black magic, horoscopes, numerology, Vastu Shastra, and other forms of magic remedies.
- The Write-up/ Article will be available through the RentReadBuy website anytime ( for free ) for viewers, as long as it is with ReadRentBuy.
EBOOK PUBLISHING AGREEMENT:
- The author wishes RentReadBuy to publish the Work and grants RentReadBuy the nonexclusive right to edit, format, digitize, advertise, distribute and sell, and deliver the Work in any way RentReadBuy deems appropriate, and grants RentReadBuy the right to distribute the Work worldwide.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit their manuscript to us in a proper format. Failure to do so can result in additional charges.
- RentReadBuy will assess the manuscript for consistent formatting within a reasonable time-frame and will notify the author of any potential problems associated with the content or formatting. The author will be given the choice of having the file returned to them to make the adjustments or RentReadBuy will provide a quote to modify the manuscript for pre-publication.
- RentReadBuy retains the right to
- Scan, convert, or otherwise render the print version of a title intended by the Author to constitute an eBook, including without limitation any text, information, data, software, photographs, graphs, videos, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, and other material contained therein, into an eBook, in a format suitable for the sale, distribution, marketing, display, licensing and promotion of such eBook by RentReadBuy
- Reproduce and distribute the eBooks in the form of portable storage media (including without limitation compact discs, DVDs, memory cards, and thumb drives) and offered for sale or license to RentReadBuy’s customers, distributors, and licensees
- Store the eBooks on servers hosted by or on behalf of RentReadBuy
- Index and catalog the eBooks;
- Use the eBooks as provided herein.
- RentReadBuy retains the right to make the eBooks available for sale, marketing, display, distribution, licensing, and promotion in any commercially available digitized format or on any electronic device platform (including without limitation ePub, Quark, PDF, EBX, ASCII, HTML, XML, OEB, .LIT, .PDB, Symbian, Palm Reader, Gemstar, iPod, iPhone, Sony Reader, Microsoft Reader, MobiPocket, Adobe digital edition, Rocket (RB), Franklin eBookMan (FUB), HieBook eBook (KML), OEBFF (IMP), Tiny eBook (TEBR), iSilo, Plucker, Electronic Braille, RTF, and Kindle), whether now existing or hereafter created or developed, which offers industry standard and which is distributed and readable via any electronic media and technology of data entry, storage, retrieval, transmission, display, and output of any and all kinds whether now existing or hereafter created or developed, including without limitation computers and hand-held devices.
- RentReadBuy retains the right to make the eBooks available for sale, marketing, display, distribution, licensing, and promotion on a worldwide basis.
- RentReadBuy retains the right to determine the appearance of all on-line presentations including but not limited to, on-line marketing, listing, and eBook appearance.
- RentReadBuy reserves the right to distribute and display via download all front matter of an eBook and up to twenty percent (20%) of an eBook’s content (non-exclusive of an eBook’s front matter) free as a sampler.
- It is RentReadBuy’s right to discontinue various promotional items/programs. Additionally, RentReadBuy reserves the right to make substitutions of various promotional items/programs with or without prior notification of the substitution to the author as long as the item/program is of equal or greater value.
- RentReadBuy is not and will not be liable to the author or any other person/entity for lost profits or revenues due to, relating too or in connection with the submission of Work.
- RentReadBuy reserves the right, prior to general commercial distribution, to distribute or cause to be distributed free of charge to some employees of RentReadBuy copies of each eBook in any format for purposes of testing the electronic distribution of such eBooks in such format.
- RentReadBuy is not and will not be liable to the author for any misplacement or loss of the Work for any reason. It is the author’s responsibility to retain complete records and copies of all materials/files relating to the Work pre and post-publication.
- RentReadBuy reserves the right to amend any portion of these Terms and Conditions at any time with 30-day electronic notice to the author. These amendments include but are not limited to, timing, royalty payment structure, programs, special offers, or policies and procedures. All amendments will be considered accepted if IP does not receive a written request to terminate the agreement in writing within 30 days of the notification. All amendments are binding and supersede all previous Terms and Conditions. In the event the author disagrees with any change, the exclusive remedy is to provide termination of all Terms and Conditions and publication of their Work in writing to IP, within the 30-day period.
- RentReadBuy will provide information about the Work to third-party sellers to enable them to sell the Work, but will not be responsible for the turnaround times, submission policies, listing policies, errors, or sales policies of any third-party seller.
- RentReadBuy retains the right to establish the discounted price to all purchasers, including, but not limited to distributors, bookstores, schools, libraries, and quantity purchasers.
- RentReadBuy will not be held responsible for errors in the book, including, but not limited to, spelling errors, grammar, punctuation, style of work, corrupted files, computer formatting errors, and missing fonts.
- RentReadBuy reserves the right to reject any Work for any reason at any time.
- RentReadBuy reserves the right to market the Work, using methods it deems appropriate to market and distributes the book worldwide.
- RentReadBuy will is not responsible for, but will endeavor to care for and return, submitted photos and artwork; and will not return any submitted CDs, floppy zip disks, or thumb/flash drives.
- The author maintains that he or she is the sole author of Work, and owner of the copyright and all of the contents of the Work and has full power to enter into this Agreement; that he or she has not engaged in plagiarism with respect to the Work; and that the author, if submitting Work that is to include any content that does not originate from the author or to which the author does not own the copyright to, has obtained the copyright owner’s written permission to use any such material and will provide RentReadBuy with a copy of all written permissions for use at the time of submission to RentReadBuy, and that all such uses will be so noted in the Work;
- The author guarantees that the Work is accurate is not in violation of anyone’s privacy, is not injurious, obscene, libellous, slanderous, or otherwise a violation or infringement of any federal, state, or local law, statute, or code, and further agrees to hold RentReadBuy, its employees, directors, shareholders, representatives, heirs and assigns, harmless for any damages resulting from any litigation resulting from the publication of the Work.
- The author further guarantees RentReadBuy that the Work, if fiction, does not include the name and/or likeness of any actual person, living or dead; and that all characters in the fictional work who may have been derived from actual persons have altered names and altered physical attributes, so as to negate any similarity or likeness between the actual person, location, or event, and the fictional character or location, with the exception of historical facts, figures, places, events, etc. as set forth by the Indian Copyright laws and regulations.
- The author agrees that RentReadBuy shall not in any way acquire ownership of the Work and that the author is free to pursue any and all publishing ventures that do not involve the use of RentReadBuy’s name or logo, likeness, digital formatting, barcode, copyright page, or ISBN.
- The author grants RentReadBuy the right to provide services, including, but not limited too, the worldwide distribution of the eBook, advertising, sales, and printing of the Work.
- The author agrees that RentReadBuy is not responsible for editing, misspelling, rewriting, page-numbering, indexing, reviewing, or any other errors in the Work.
- The author understands that RentReadBuy will take the author’s digital book file and do its best to fix any obvious problems resulting from the file being transferred to RentReadBuy’s systems before sending the author the first proof; and that any changes that are made to the eBook thereafter, regardless of their origin, will be made at the author’s request and may incur an additional fee.
- The author reserves the right to discontinue the selling of the Work by RentReadBuy by providing written notice to RentReadBuy and acknowledges that RentReadBuy is not responsible for copies of the Work that has already been sold, and/or distributed to the market.
- The author understands that a signature on this agreement ratifies all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- It is the author’s responsibility to contact RentReadBuy in the event they do not receive their statement via email in a timely manner.
- It is the author’s responsibility to notify RentReadBuy in a timely manner of any change of physical street or e-mail address
- The author will provide RentReadBuy with a digital copy of their manuscript based on our formatting requirements (no hard copy manuscripts can be accepted for eBook publishing).
LENDING RULES & EBOOK BROWSING
- For any eBook store operated by RentReadBuy Distributors / Resellers (each an “eBook Store”), each eBook Store shall be permitted to store on the RentReadBuy or their servers eBook titles which were purchased by customers from such eBook Store. Any eBook Store shall be permitted (free of any payment to the Author or any third party) to allow its customers from time to time to upload and download eBooks that were purchased by such customers from such eBook Store even if the eBook is no longer for sale.
- Buying/lending of eBook does not provide rights to the buyer/lender to further sell/lend or use the eBook in any circumstances.
- The author acknowledges and agrees that for applicable bookstores, one hundred percent (100%) of every eBook for sale can be viewed via Wi-Fi within the confines of a physical distributor’s store and within the reach of such store’s Wi-Fi eBook content will be available for viewing via streaming technology.